Ms K loves bananas. This is the only way we eat, now. She eats (read: plays with) whatever she wants for 1/2 hour and then gets showered off.
How much do you love these baby leggings? Thanks Julia for the cute gift!
Kambria does this very adorable thing where she breathes in and out through only one side of her lips. The other side is pressed together. Very talented! :)
The baby leggings are darling! I totally forgot about them! Look at her crawl, too. Phineas didn't do that until he was like 10 months old. We all knew Kambria would be a genius. :) Love you!
ReplyDeleteI love that she gets to play with her food. Looks like she loves it!
ReplyDeleteEvery time I look at the first picture, I think it looks a bit like Kay. I just realized why though--her little head tilt! They rubbed off on each other more than we realized! - cat
ReplyDeleteI signed my name to that one because I thought it was going to publish as a post from Andy. :-)
ReplyDelete